|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||December 17, 2018|
|Category||Chefs / F&B / Housekeeping / Hospitality|
Job Summary: Looking for experienced and dedicated Waitress in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details:
- Welcome and accompany customers to their tables
- Give the menu to clients and provide detailed information when questions are asked
- Organize tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
- Verify customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Give menu recommendations when requested
- Communicate order details to the responsible staff
- Give excellent customer service to every guest
- Stay up to date on any menu changes and daily specials.
- Serve food and drink orders to guests.
- Obtain accurate food and drinks orders
- Clear away dirty plates, glassware, flatware and linens and clean tables after diners have finished.
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate for Waitress must have relevant qualifications for this role
- The applicant must have four years practical experience in the same role
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
- The applicant should be patient with a friendly, outgoing personality with good communication skills
- Should be an excellent listener with excellent communication skills
- The applicant should be a team player and able to work in shifts