|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||December 13, 2018|
|Category||Architecture / Interior Design|
Job Summary: Looking for experienced and dedicated Architect in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Duties and Key Tasks:
- Prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
- Consult with other professionals about design
- Evaluate the needs of the building and its users advising the client on the practicality of their project
- Make detailed workings, drawings and specifications
- Make and present feasibility reports as well as design proposals to the client
- Carry out periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans
- Consult with client to determine functional and spatial requirements of structure.
- Collaborate with Clients to gather facts, define design and space planning problems, conceptualize possible solutions and secure approvals for proposals.
- Direct activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents
- Carry out research literature and maintain knowledge of current building materials, structural, mechanical and electrical system codes and methods of application
- Give technical expertise in the development or review of policies and procedures in relation with architectural structures, systems as well as construction or safety codes
Skills, Qualifications, Abilities and Experience
- The ideal candidate for Architect for must have relevant qualifications for this role
- Proven working experience as an Architect in Interior Fit-out
- Knowledge in preparation of shop drawings or construction drawings for client approval
- Strong imagination with the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Excellent communication and drawing skills required
- Good knowledge of design software ie Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ , Autocad, Revit or similar required
- The jobholder must be familiar with building products, construction details, relevant rules, regulations and quality standards