|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||December 11, 2018|
Job Summary: Urgently looking for an experience and talented Interior designer in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Job Key Details:
- Take on design project from conception to completion
- Describe project requirements and schedule
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Support visual merchandising objectives and goals as outlined by Visual Merchandising, Director.
- The Interior Designer will brainstorm, conceptualize and execute creative ideas electronically or with manual techniques.
- Provide multiple ideas and concepts for interior designing projects.
- Research all reference materials for purpose to communicate ideas.
- Interpret, design and recommend architectural solutions through selections of finish and materials, fixture alternatives and trendy interior design techniques
- Utilize AutoCAD and 3-D rendering programs and techniques to develop architectural renderings for store design and architectural projects usage.
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate for Interior designer must have relevant qualifications for this role
- Suitable candidates should have at least two years practical experience working with office furniture Dealers in the UAE.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs is required
- The jobholder should be creative with great imaginative skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required
- Should have project management skills