CNC turner wanted! (even without AVGS)
– Production of precision components
– Setup of CNC-controlled systems
– Operation of milling, turning, drilling and grinding machines
– Monitoring of work processes
– Implementation of quality controls
– completed vocational training as a cutting machine operator (m / w) with advanced training to the CNC specialist (m / w)
– first work experience is advantageous
– good German language skills in writing
– skill and technical understanding
– willingness to work in a shift system, possibly also Saturday
– careful working, reliable and reliable
places of work:
– Brandenburg State
working time: full time, shift system
remuneration: by agreement, depending on qualification
We are an approved carrier (certified according to AZAV).
For applicants with a valid activation and placement voucher (AVGS), the placement service is free of charge. Questions about the AVGS are answered by AVP Berlin staff by phone.
Applicants who do not receive a placement voucher (eg if you want to change their job) can also apply without AVGS.